Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween

Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays.  We used to have an annual Halloween party, but the past few years for some reason or another (morning sickness and/or moving), it hasn't happened.  This year I'm determined to make Halloween fun again around here.

I have challenged myself to post one thing everyday for the month of October (the first is not included).  To start, I'd like to share some photos I've been taking of my kids to help inspire you.  It has been helping us get in the spirit and made me take out our boxes of decorations.

These are all taken at sunset or just past sunset.
 Trying to experiment with off camera flash (after the sun went down):
 Experimenting with trick photography:
How are you getting ready for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment