Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Christmas 2010

We put some last minute homemade ornaments on the tree.  As a kid, these were my favorite ornaments on our tree. I'm not sure what grade we were in, but my mom has a set for at least the four oldest kids.  I loved looking at mine every year, so I had my kids make their own snowman and gingerbread man (it's just painted cardboard):
Guess which ones are Hazel's:


And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care:

The presents were placed under the tree, all organized by color coded wrapping paper (go Dave!):
Then, the kids woke up:

We opened some of our presents via webcam for our family to see.  The kids like showing their presents to the computer:
And some of our favorite gifts:
A stuffed Mario for Nathaniel:

A slinky for Addison:

A giant parking garage for Owen:

A doll with car seat for Hazel:


Her first nail polish too:

Flip boards to practice skating:
A new homemade fuzzy bathrobe:
For Dave, the hat on his head and the latest version of Kindle (that should make my dad happy):

And my favorite, a punching bag- something all mothers with young children should have to take out their frustrations on and stay in shape too :)

I hope your day was as fun as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment