Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School 2012

I can't believe it was already the first day of school.  It feels like summer break went by in the blink of an eye.  I took our traditional first day of school picture by our front door:
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been busy cleaning and organizing my house- wait for a HUGE reveal soon!

I've been taking another photography class:
And doing lots of practice:
I've got a silly subject whenever I need-
Someone lost a tooth-
This little guy always has a smile on his face-
One of my favorite recent shots, my future model-
When Hazel got her new dance leotard, she and Addison about gave me their life savings to be able to get Maeve one of her own, and she is sooo cute in it-

AND, dad got a new bike or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment