Monday, May 24, 2010

May owl apparel (# 7)

Since last month's outfit was done last, I figured this month I'd finish early. This dress has to be one of the easiest dressed I have ever made. It was made from the Isabel pattern by ModKid.

This is something I'll be making over and over again, it didn't require a lot of fabric and it can be worn in the winter over pants and a long sleeve, very versatile.

Here's the front:



And the side:



In case you were wondering why the owl apparel?

1) I love owls, they are so cute!
2) I found this blog myowlbarn, and I kept seeing cute stuff that was pricey and I knew I could make it cheaper. If you like owls, you should check out the blog, it is unbelievable how much owl stuff the lady finds- in fact she's even giving some of it away this month.
3) It's a motivation to make something new each month, without having to stress too much for an idea.

Now, I'm trying to figure out what next year's theme will be- maybe cupcakes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment