Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Homemade heart games

I got the idea to make these games here. I knew the kids would love this with the smiley hearts. I have a folder full of old tomica car magazines and in the spirit of using my heart punch, I couldn't help but punch out cars in the shape of hearts. The cardboard used to make the gameboards was from the inside of our new calendars. I bought the spinners (they were cheap and I've tried to make my own that work well unsuccessfully). I bought them here at skybluepink and they were cheap and shipped here FAST.

The heart game in action, he loved isolating 2 colors at a time and seeing who would win first.


The car game waiting for the paint to dry. In the essence of H week, it is a highway game with heart shaped pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment