Monday, March 1, 2010

MEOW a cape poncho



I have been DYING to make this ever since I saw the idea at this blog, Filth Wizardry. It took about 10 days for the fleece to get to my mom and another 7 days to get to Japan and then another 7 for me to find the time to make one, so you can imagine how excited I am to be almost done with one! The other three are cut out, but I wasn't sure about the neck sizing so I went with the tiniest neck first. I still have to put the button on the collar, but I am sooo excited- look how much she loves it!



I downloaded a clipart, stretched it to fit an 8 x 10, printed it, cut it on felt, and stitched it onto the back. Up until now, she was carrying around the paper cut out face.

Oh, check out the back, this is why she loves it so much:



Photos of boys' to follow in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment